첨부파일 #1. 2019 14회 콩쿠르 모집요강_en.pdf
Greetings from Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee.|
We are inviting participants for 2019 The 14th Jeju International Brass Competition.
6 - 16 August, 2019
Trumpet, Horn, Tenor Trombone, Brass Quintet
- Applicants must be born January 1st, 1988 or later.
- Previous first-prize winners are not eligible.
Application Due : 1 April ~ 31 May 2019
Registration in Jeju : 9am 6 ~ 12pm 7 August
Competition : 9 ~ 14 August
Parade and Celebration Concert : 15 August
Awards & Winners' Concert : 16 August
Online Application : www.jejuibc.org
Application Fee : USD 200 for soloists / USD 500 for brass quintets
- Applicants from Korea can stay at the official accommodations or stay in different
facilities with their own expenses.
- Accommodation fee for official facility is 250,000 Korean Wons including breakfast.
- Korean applicants from foreign countries will be provided free accommodations
including breakfast on conditions presenting student ID card or a certificate of
Bank : Jeju Bank
SWIFT Code: JJBKKR22
Bank Address : 90, Ohyeon-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
Bank Phone Number : +82 64 758 3146
Account number : 15 01 175939
Account name : JIWEFOC
(Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee)
* If application fee is not transferred within 7 days after online application, it will be
* Application will be confirmed only after application fee is transferred. Application
fee is not refundable.
Application Q&A board on Jeju International Brass & Percussion Competition
Phone : +82 64-722-8704 Fax : +82 64-753-2208
* Please check attached file for more application information in detail.