- QLetter of Recommendation
- * For secondary students: to be issued by the principal of his/her school
* For university students: to be issued by a music professor who has instructed him/her
* For non-students: to be issued by the chairperson of the concerned organization or by the chairperson of the local wind music association
- QApplication & Dormitory Fee
- -Application Fee : US $200 through wire-transfer to the address below at the time of application.
*Application fee must be transferred within 7 days after applying, or application will be cancelled autumatically after 7 days.
*Participation will be confirmed after application fee is transferred. Application fee is not refundable in any case.
*Shortage of application fee : If you wire transfer money from abroad, a commission may be charged from the bank. However, our committee is NOT responsible for the commission charge. So please make sure about your full amount of application fee. Applicant with shortage of application fee will be informed through personal notice. Please check your personal notice frequently.
-Dormitory Fee : Candidates who are local or foreigner residents in Korea should pay 250,000 Korean Won for staying at the competition official dormitory including breakfast during competition. Candidates who are from outside of Korea will be provided with free competition official dormitory including breakfast, but the applicants are requested to submit the enrollment certificate of school overseas or the proof document of overseas residence.
*Document for overseas residents : Certificate of overseas residence or enrollment certificae of school overseas.
*Dormitory fee is refundable under refund regulation.
- QAccommodation Refund Regulation
- *Refund Regulation : Accommodation fee is refundable, but there is cancellation fee.(Designated nights starts Aug 7, 2018)
*Before 15 days 100%, 14 days~8 days 70%, 7 days~3 days 50%, non-refundable other than these conditions.
- QBring Accompanist
- -In case you will accompany with personal accompanist, choose ‘Private accompanist’ and fill information about your accompanist.
-Enroll private accompanist by June 30, every years.
-If personal accompanist is using official dormitory of Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee, needed to make payment of 250,000 Korean Won for dormitory including breakfast. Please apply at Q&A on our website.
- QWhen you bring companion other than accompanist
- -In case you have companion other than accompanist, please put information about accompanist.
-If companion is using official dormitory of Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee, needed to make payment of 250,000 Korean Won for dormitory including breakfast. Please apply at Q&A on our website.
- QApplication Inquiry and Editing Information
- Edit your information on ‘Application Inquiry’ if you need to. You are able to edit by yourself when your status is ‘Application(A)’, but when your status is ‘Approval’, please check FAQ on our website or request to Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee to edit it. Please remind that you are not able to edit or change your information after June 30, 2018.
- QApplication Cancellation
- Cancellation of your application can be requested through ‘Application Inquiry’. You are able to complete cancellation by yourself when your status is ‘Creating or ‘Apply’ of ‘Application(A) during application due but when your status is ‘Approval(B), you must request cancellation to Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee.
You can download cancellation and refund form through ‘Cancellation(Inquiry application right side banner). Cancellation and refund will be proceeding after all the documents are sent by you.
- QUploading Photo Files
- -Your Photo(Upload JPG file) : Official profile photo to be used for website and books
※ Not the photo taken by cellphone
※ Size horizontal 900 x vertical 1,200
-Scanned Passport : Upload low-byte(below 500Kb) file.
- QPercussion Instruments which will be prepared by Organizing Committee
- Marimba (Adams Ludwig Albert model)
Vibraphone (Adams Alpha)
Timpani (Adams professional )
Bass drum (Adams 32"& 36")
Conga and bongo (Adams)
Snare drum (Adams)
Tom toms (pearl)
Temple block (Adams)
Mallet table (Adams)
- QInformation in your profile.
Please be informed the 'terms' in your profile.
Study Under - Your tutors
Education - The schools or institutes where you have graduated or you are in now
Career - Awards or prizes you have won so far