- QLetter of Recommendation
- * For secondary students: to be issued by the principal of his/her school
* For university students: to be issued by a music professor who has instructed him/her
* For non-students: to be issued by the chairperson of the concerned organization or by the chairperson of the local wind music association
- QApplication Fee
- When the application form is submitted, it is registered.
Application fee: Personal performer (Horn, Trumpet, Tenor Trombone) : 200 USD, Group performer (Brass Quintet) : 500 USD
* Application fee should be transferred when the time of application.
(All bank charges related to the international transfer are to be paid by the applicants.)
* The application fee is not refundable.
- Bank : Jeju Bank
- Bank account : 700-100-191993
- SWIFT Code : JJBKKR22
- Account holder : Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee
- QApplication Inquiry and Editing Information
- Edit your information on ‘Application Inquiry’ if you need to. You are able to edit by yourself when your status is Application(A)’,
but when your status is ‘Approval’, please check FAQ on our website or request to Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival
Organizing Committee to edit it.
Please remind that you are not able to edit or change your information after June 30, 2021.
- QApplication Cancellation
- Cancellation of your application can be requested through ‘Application Inquiry’. You are able to complete cancellation by
yourself when your status is ‘Creating' or ‘Apply’ of Application(A) during application due but when your status is Approval(B), you must
request cancellation to Jeju International Wind Ensemble Festival Organizing Committee.
- QUploading Photo Files
- -Your Photo(Upload JPG or PNG file) : Official profile photo to be used for website and books
※ Your passport photo or ID photo is preferable.
※ Size of the photo should be horizontal 1280 x 1280 pixels
-Scanned Passport : Upload low-byte(below 1MB) file.
- QPercussion Instruments which will be prepared by Organizing Committee
- Marimba (Adams Ludwig Albert model)
Vibraphone (Adams Alpha)
Timpani (Adams professional )
Bass drum (Adams 32"& 36")
Conga and bongo (Adams)
Snare drum (Adams)
Tom toms (pearl)
Temple block (Adams)
Mallet table (Adams)
- QInformation in your profile.
- Please be informed the 'terms' in your profile.
Study Under - Your tutors
Education - The schools or institutes where you have graduated or you are in now
Career - Awards or prizes you have won so far
- QWill the 2023 competition be held as a video like last year?
- This year's Jeju International Brass Competition we are preparing face-to-face Competition from first Round.
※ The schedule above can be changed or canceled due to the circumstances of the organizing committee.